Kikusui release six new programmable DC power supplies to join the popular PWR AutoRanging DC Power Supply Series.
New Models Include:
PWR400M 400W, 0 to 320V/0 to 6.25A
PWR800M 800W, 0 to 320V/0 to 12.5A
PWR1600M 1600W, 0 to 320V/0 to 25A
PWR400H 400W, 0 to 650V/0 to 2A
PWR800H 800W, 0 to 650V/0 to 4A
PWR1600H 1600W, 0 to 650V/0 to 8A
Kikusui’s PWR Series are automatic crossover DC constant voltage (CV)/constant current(CC) Power Supplies that enable users to combine a wide range of voltages and currents within the output power rating …
With a single unit, an output range can cover the equivalent of many conventionalPower Supply units.
PWR PowerSupplies can be operated in parallel or series, or via GPIB/RS232c when upto 32units can be controlled with one GPIB address using TP-BUS and the Kikusui PIA4830 Controller making them well suited for system applications.
- Analog external control functions are available, providing voltage- and resistance-based output voltage and current controls.
- The power supply comes standard with the remote monitoring function. External analog monitoring can be done with respect to the output voltage, output current, and operation mode.
- A built-in power factor correction circuit (with power factor 0.98) for harmonic current suppression, as well as a highly efficient switching circuit (efficiency 70%), are featured.
- A four-digit display can display the voltage, current, and power (W). It allows you to set the voltage and current while checking on the power.
- The power supply has front-side output terminals (up to 30 A) for desktop use.
- Over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), over power protection (OPP), and over heat protection (OHP) are provided as standard protection circuits.
- A universal AC input supports a range of voltages from 100 V to 240 V.
- Rack mount kits available.
PWR Power Supplies are available for sale or hire in the U.K from Wokingham based Telonic Instruments Limited.